Monday, May 30, 2011

HoW GooD is ThiS

Visit HERE for a fantastic idea for a BaBy gift or BaBy shower centerpiece. I was just surfing around visiting here and there and came across this... so I thought I should share.

~~~*~~*~~~
Congratulations to ALL the players in Lets Exchange #2 ... as everyone (that's 100%) has received their towel/s with topper/s and that's just FaNtAsTic......
I'm so HaPPy you all joined in and please come back again.
Keep your eye out for another lets exchange ...
details in a few days!

~~~*~~*~~~
Just a reminder that your Once a Season Winter Swap is due to be posted out in a few days on JUNE 1st. Lets ALL be considerate of our partners and get the gift package out ON TIME... that way we can all enjoy our goodies!
Be sure to email your sending partner when you have received their gift/s and say ThAnK YoU... so be sure to enclose your email or blog address when you are sending.....
I know you all do... as you are all so thoughtful!  Cheers....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I have seen these and they are a fantastic idea. I have also seen flowers made out of socks and clothes for babies and made into a bunch of flowers as a gift. (hope this makes sense?)
Happy stitching, Michelle

Maria said...

I have also seen one made of socks and singlets. Lovely idea.

Have received my Winter Swap and e-mailed my thanks. Also have sent out my.