Friday, December 16, 2011

Wow... my Santa's haVe bEEn BuSy!


I had two wonderful Santa Sack Swap partners and so as to NOT upset either partner by choosing one sack over the other... I went with alphabetical order opening Kathy's sack first.
Here are all the lovely goodies that were either handmade by Kathy or purchased with me in mind. Oh Kathy... I just LoVe all my "things" and Oh what FuN I had gooing and garring over my lot.
I went through your gifts not once but twice to enjoy all your work and thoughtfulness.
THANK YOU Kathy... I have enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you- albeit only a little.
MeRRy ChRisTMaS my tassie friend!
 This is my beautiful handmade sack
Proving I didn't open the gifts earlier...

Xmas things: Silver door hanger,Tree TeaTowel, Chocolates in their very own Sack, handmade ornament (ball) and another handmade TREE ornament... just beautiful!
Sewing:  a box with EvEryThinG one could possibly use, mini sissors, quilters coaster and fabric that some gifts were wrapped in...
For Me: Xmas tissues, note book with pen, make a  list pad and a lovely "book", mini time keeper and game key ring.
Something Special: beautiful mini pillow, handmade personal Xmas book... absolutely wonderful!
Just look inside...

It has inserts of pic's from my blog... and also pic's of our trip to Canada... WOW !
I'm speechless Kathy!
~*~*~*~*~

And secondly but certainly NOT least...
I opened my sack from Laurie.
Laurie handmade lots of wonderful "gifts" for me... embroidering some lovely things to showcase her skill.
I LoVed all of Laurie's gifts too spending quite awhile going over her handiwork several times. Laurie is practically my neighbour, living in New Zealand and although Laurie has been in several swaps with me, this is the first time we have been partners. Again a huge THANK YOU Laurie. You have helped make this Christmas a very special one.
MeRRy ChrisTMaS my kiwi friend!
Another lovely sack waiting patiently...

See still intact...






Sewing: Embroidered needlecase, sissor fob and keeper,gorgeous hanger,buttons galore with a tiny sewing machine sissor fob, red brolly pattern...
For Me: lavender tea towel, craft cards,craft ruler, xmas gift cards, gorgeous pen and bookmark...
Xmas: mini hanger,bun server, tree, ornaments-pudding/cat/angel/snowman...
Laurie did a class and thought I would like this... and she was correct... I DO!


How very lucky I've been to have 2 
such wonderful partners!  
Thanks girls!

~*~*~*~*~
Now after enjoying a good nights sleep, I would LoVe to come by and visit YOU. I would enjoy seeing all your "stuff" so please post a pic or two or few on your blog and come back here and link up.
I'm sure everyone will enjoy visiting with you too...
so put the kettle on... then put your feet up... and get ready for some company!


31 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

We must have opened our bags of goodies at the same time - just did mine and photoed - so blessed. Need to put a post up.

Jeanette said...

Lots of fabulous goodies there Cheryll. The little clown is so cute. Just tried the Mr Linky & it wouldn't let me do it. :( Hugs,

tartankiwi said...

Wow, so many great goodies- lucky you!
Thanks for organising a great swap, I've had lots of fun getting to know my lovely partner and receive such beautiful gifts.

Cross Stitch Crazy Mum said...

What a lovely lot of presents. Enjoy!

Fiona said...

Lovely gifts you got from Kathy and Laurie... double fun for you.... I'll come back later with my cuppa to have a look what everyone got....
Hugz

Tarnyia said...

Cheryll looks like you have been spoilt too... love all your special gifts xxx

Cat said...

Thanks for hosting such a wonderful swap xxx I've blogged and linked

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh wow double the fun for you. So many post popping up, all filled with love. Well done ladies

Anonymous said...

Oh my friend what wonderful gifts you received from your lovely partners,this has been so much fun Chez,please do it again next year,thankyou for giving me jeanette as my partner,i have made a wonderful friend also, a double bonus.

Melissa said...

Great gifts!!! I adore everything I got! And many thanks for a wonderful swap, Cheryll!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful gifts for a lovely lady. Enjoy Cheryll! It was such a lovely swap. Thank you!

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi Cheryl,
What awesome gifts you received...they are all just wonderful. You must have been very good girl. Will post later.
Hugs,
Linda

Allie said...

Wow Cheryll what GORGEOUS gifts!!! Wow you are a lucky girl. I love that Christmas book Kathy made for you, that is brilliant and so thoughtful! Enjoy your treasures, hon!

Toni said...

How exciting this has been! I put all my goodies back into the sack and I will get them back out on Christmas day. Merry Christmas

Danette said...

Cheryll, Thanks for the wonderful swap! I hope you do this again next year. You received such nice goodies - visit my blog to see all the wonderful gifts I received - It's been fun!!!

Wendy said...

Thanks Cheryl for hosting this swap...I have blogged and linked.

joyh82 said...

How fun! Enjoy your gifts and Have a Merry Christmas :)

Kathy said...

You deserve to be spoilt Cheryl. Sorry I am a day late putting photos up. Thank you so much for being my partner and sending me so many wonderful gifts. I love them all. Thanks for running the swap Cheryl, hope you do it next year.

Vickie said...

What a fun swap! I sure hope we can do it again next year, thanks for hosting it for us.

Anonymous said...

Lots of lovely goodies with so much love attached to each - have a very Merry Christmas everyone xoxox Anne

Dani - tkdchick said...

What an awesome swap! You must of had so much fun revealing all those goodies!

donna said...

Cheryll it is so fun to be spoiled. You received some wonderful gifts. Thank you so much for this swap. Lets do it again next year.
Hugs
donna

Maree said...

thanks for running this amazing swap...
i loved all my gifts that Tracce made and bought for me

Unknown said...

Such lovelly presents, How lucky you are but you deserve it.
Thanks for hosting such a wonderful swap!
A Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Manuela

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You received some great gifts!! I've blogged and linked here too. Thank you for hosting! It was great fun!

young by design said...

Thanks for hosting this swap, Cheryll! It's been the most FUN getting to know Donna! I hope you're having a very Merry Christmas!

simple country living! said...

Thank you again Cheryll for hosting this fun swap! I, too, couldn't wait til Christmas...opened them all as soon as they arrived!
Merry Christmas to you & yours'!

skinzer said...

what great swap partners you had. the gift they made or found for you are beautiful... thanks for sharing. i would love to be in a sack swap, but the shipping is so expensive to send out of the country. i am glad you enjoyed your gifts. Merry Christmas

prsd4tim2 said...

Cheryl, I'm a little late with the posting and missed the party, but I wanted to thank you for a great swap. I posted my linky, and have another post planned, so hop on by and check out the great things Santa Pauline sent me.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I'm sending wishes for a grand 2012.

prsd4tim2 said...

Cheryl, it was too much for one post, so here's the 2nd link.

Wishing you a very crafty New Year!

Jen said...

Lovely surprises Cheryll so creative , love the little clown and your Christmas book , Love all the presents you posted actually.