Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hanging Hearts










These are the last 2 items that will go into the box for this group.

I made 2 hanging hearts... one in red and one in green. They are made by plaiting different coloured felt pieces together, then blanket stitching around the edge with a hanging ribbon added.

Just a quick and easy project with a wonderful result I think.


Click on over HERE... to see http://quiltingdaze.blogspot.com and what other gifts have been made.

This is the LAST addition to the box for this year and forever. The Christmas train has left the station for the LAST time! We will miss both Cheryl and Darlene. Thanks girls... xx

11 comments:

cucki said...

Aww they are so cute xx
Have a lovely day :)

Jeanette said...

Very nice Cheryll. I want to make some more of those. I might stuff mine this time around. :) Hugs,

Anonymous said...

very cute Chez and the girls did an awesome job.xx

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful!! Love all your swaps, Hugs, Mary

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are lovely and I am glad one like it lives at my house and very shortly gets to hang on my memory tree. Yay!

Sisbabestitches said...

I love them, great ribbons too. It has been a great year :)

Unknown said...

I like this hearts...very very good
Pat

Claire said...

Oh those hearts are so sweet!

Narelle said...

Very pretty and I love the addition of bells :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Love the cute hearts!

Cheryl said...

So sweet, and great gifts. Thanks so much for beiing part of CTTY