Friday, July 25, 2014

JuLy 25th

Officially known as Christmas in July day... Ho Ho Ho...
So... it's OPeNinG DaY for gifts sent in my swap...
I hope all the recipients enjoy opening the 3 wonderful gifts handmade by their partners... & that all the senders receive a THanK You via an email or comment.
For all other info... please visit the official Christmas in July BLoG over here...CLICK.

* * * * *
And speaking of Christmas... I'm joining in with Narelle & all her friends for 1 Xmas Item a Month over HERE.
I made four little tree ornies... aren't they the cutest... so if you want to see what others made this month click on over to the blog to check their ideas out. You won't be disappointed.



6 comments:

Christine M said...

Gorgeous ornaments, Chez.

Fiona said...

love those ornies...
Hugz

Sandi said...

Cute ornies, might have to try these ones..thanks chez

Noela said...

Love those Xmas tree ornies Cheryll.
Thanks for another successful swap, I really enjoy being part of them. Hugs.....

Pinnylea Creations said...

Very cute ornies - thanks for organising this swap (one of my favourites) xx

Karen said...

Gorgeous little ornaments, ready for the tree.