Friday, March 20, 2015

FNSI

...well although it's Friday Night... there is very little sewing going on here.
You see, there are a whole bunch of FRiEnDs (mostly bloggers too) up here for Girls Day in The Country being held in Nundle NSW.  We are enjoying each others company... some delicious food... a little friendly banter... perhaps a glass or two of refreshments... with heaps of laughter thrown in.
So after a lovely day & evening... I'm finishing the night off with just a quick stitch of this...
I hope YoU had a wonderful time sewing with Wendy & all her friends at FNSI tonight.
You can see what others got up to in the FNSI department over HERE.

Where I am... I believe the MoTTo is
what happens in Nundle... 
stays in Nundle...

19 comments:

Dasha said...

Hope the weather is nice for you. Its pretty wild and woolly down here. But then I guess there won't be much time for you all to worry about the weather this weekend will there?
Enjoy the week end.

cucki said...

Enjoy the weekend dear xxx

Justine said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Justine said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend!

Jeanette said...

Have a fun weekend Cheryll. Hugs,xx

Fiona said...

have fun.... you can share secrets with me... I won't tell!!!
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Every stitch counts..."M" is coming along nicely! I am sure you are all having lots of fun xxx

Yvonne W said...

Have a wonderful time at the GDITC. Say Hello to all the fellow bloggers there. Looking forward to seeing what fun things ( and mischief) you girls get up to there.

Craft to Do said...

Sounds like fun. Wow Christmas things already!

Sisbabestitches said...

Lots of lovely friends-liness and you got stitching done too! Best of all possible worlds for a perfect Friday :)

Helen said...

Nice amount of stitching considering all the fun that is happening there :)

Katherine said...

Sounds like you will be having lots of fun! ENjoy catching up with everyone

Christine M said...

Lovely stitching, Chez.

Leanne said...

I'm sure you're having a fabulous time.

Maria said...

I am sure you are having a fabulous time at Nundle...

Sharm said...

That Nundle weekend seems to have come up so quickly for your girls again! We passed by a signpost showing the direction to Nundle when we were on our way to Inverell a couple of weeks back, I got quite a surprise when I saw it!

Anthea said...

What stays in Nundle?! Well I did hear something about bonfires & naked dancing while howling at the moon... or did I???! LOL
Nah seriously, have a great time
x

Pinnylea Creations said...

You all looked as though you had a great time xx

Wendyb said...

Oh I'm soooo jealous/envious Shezzy girl!!! But so happy you had such a great time! Glad you got a bit of stitching in amongst all that frivolity! After all, that's what Friday night gettogethers are all about, aren't they????
love ya sweet friend...big sugary smooches xoxoxo
Wendy :o)