Saturday, August 1, 2015

BacK HoMe

after a wonderful month away in the caravan... YiPPeee...
I think having a few OPAM finishes this early in the month is just FaNTasTiC... & now that I'm home & can get into the cubbyhole...I'll get a few more projects completed as well.
First item... a warm & cosy jumper for GS1...
Second item... a cute & pretty jumper for GD1...
Third & Fourth Finish... are 2 of my 3 Christmas in July gifts (sent in the recent swap) which were made for Sue. A hand embroidered XMAS table topper & an appliqued SANTA/JOY wall hanging...
Fifth Finish... is my ruler cover sent to Christine in a swap with FHFS...
I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I received in the two swaps mentioned above...
I hope you'll come back & visit me again...

12 comments:

Author said...

Your knits are lovely and so are your embroideries for the swaps.

Ondrea said...

Love those jumpers. Some lovely swap projects too. Fantastic work as usual.

Dawnie said...

Gee, you sure have been busy. Those little jumpers are so cute. Love the ruler bag too. Hope you had a great time

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely to have time away. Some great finishes Cheryll xx

Susan said...

A very busy holiday. The hand knits are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez ,good to have you back,I love those jumpers you are so clever,I was lucky and got to see Sues lovely Xmas gifts in person,they are lovely .xx

KERYN B said...

Welcome back!! Those jumpers are so gorgeous your little man will be particularly handsome.

Helen said...

Love the jumper and all your swap projects,great ruler cover !!

Fiona said...

lovely to have that time out Cheryll and I love all your makes for the month
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Welcome home. Lovely finishes Cheryll - you've been super busy

Christine M said...

Glad you had a wonderful trip. Lovely finishes Chez. I really love that fifth project! xx

kiwikid said...

Good to hear you had a wonderful trip away.
I loved the swap presents you made for me...showed them off to the girls on the weekend. The knitting you have done is gorgeous!