Friday, August 21, 2015

MaKinG AddiTions

To My STaSH...  so look at just SoMe... & I mean some.. yippee & WooHoo... of the fabric that I have recently purchased from my LQS in Belmont that is closing down at the end of September.
Ohhhh NooooOO... I'm completely devastated to say the least!
This shop has been wonderful & the owners so very helpful... I still cannot believe it!
So at FNSI tonight... after sewing a few blocks... I'll be stroking it & then cutting some of it up for a few projects I have on the go at the moment. I hope you'll join Wendy & her friends AT FNSI too.

7 comments:

Susan said...

So sorry to hear about your LQS, but good to see you supporting them until the end!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez oh that is such sad news,i loved this shop it was my favourite on my visit with you and where i bought the most fabric,though its good to see that you are having a stock up before they go.hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Dasha said...

Oh No. Belmont is closing? I try and pop in there every time I go in that direction. Looks like you have scored some lovelies there though.

KERYN B said...

So many of the shops are closing down..it is such a shame.

Cheryl said...

Lots of yummy purchases Cheryll. It is sad to see your local shop close down though

Ondrea said...

YUMMY!

kiwikid said...

What a shame the shop is closing down! Great collection to add to your stash!!