Wednesday, June 21, 2017

FaBriC BoXeS

Last Friday night I made a craft box... see blog post HeRe.
I made a couple more (in 2 sizes) this week so I thought I would write a tutorial for it.
If you would like this FREE pattern, please click on over to my web page...www.gonestitchin.net.
It prints out as a PDF so it's very easy... or you can simply click HeRe.
The PDF is written for both small & medium size boxes.
Start with this...
And finish with this...
And then they multiply...lol
I know there are several ways to make these boxes... this is just the way I make them.
EnJoY...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Chez,love your boxes and thankyou for the pattern and tutorial,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic and so very useful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

The Sloan Patch said...

Very handy...will give these a go..thanks or sharing x

Mia said...

Lovely and useful boxes!

Karen S said...

The boxes are all lovely. Thanks for sharing the pattern.