Sunday, July 23, 2017

My Final One

Using the yarn I had left over... I knitted up my last little beanie.
All these "beanies" are off to a orphanage in Russia.
My Sister-in-law's "beanie" contribution while on holidays.
Trish is truly a machine... lol
Trish even knitted a couple of "Fluffy" style Beanies.  Who wouldn't LoVe these...
* * * * *
A reminder that all Christmas In July gifts should have been received by now.
 & CIJ opening day is July 25th...
Just a few days from now...
I hope everyone involved EnJoYed this swap.
* * * * *

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Chez,wow both you girls are amazing,well done ladies and i love those fluffy beanies,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Fiona said...

well done... lots of lovely beanies....

Hugz

Ondrea said...

They all look so warm and snug.

Karen S said...

What a lovely collection!

Maria said...

Fantastic collection of lovely beanies to keep little heads warm and cosy. Great ladies.

Bethan said...

Lots of lovely beanies - I'm sure they'll be greatly appreciated. Great work and a great idea x

Jenny said...

Love the last two fluffy beanies