Monday, September 25, 2017

GiFT BaG

Another little "Ho Ho Ho" gift bag this month.
Simple ... but CuTe... I think.
I altered the embroidery slightly on this one... (trial bag was made in August) & this NEW version is included in the pattern on my web page.
If you would like to make one... I have FREE instructions & embroidery drawing over HeRe.
 Thanks Narelle... from HeRe... for the encouragement every month.

As I used more "stash" I have once again added this months' make to my "Scrap Busting Challenge" total.

* * * * *

6 comments:

Karen S said...

This looks delightful in blue. A gorgeous bag!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

That will be lovely stuffed with goodies x Very pretty stitching!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez,beautiful xmas gift bag my friend,well done xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous Christmas gift bag...

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

ho ho ho--who cute---
love all the colors choices--
enjoy the moments, di

Janet said...

Very pretty! Your Christmas box is growing.