Saturday, September 16, 2017

Last Few

I used up more zippers that I had in my cubbyhole... (I bought packets of 10 for $2 in various colours)... on these last few TriAngle Pouches. I used lots of different fabric colours too... so these will be really handy to have in the gift box. I can always add a pincushion, another bag or tools to make a very usable gift.
The FREE "pouch" pattern is over HeRe on my web page under CRaFTy.
Thanks Wendy... for having us over at Friday Night Sew In...over HeRe.

I added 4 pouches to my challenge list too.

* * * * *

13 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are so cute and very handy for little bits and bobs too. Lovely xx

Karen S said...

Very productive. They look lovely!

Anonymous said...

lovely finishes for your pressie box Chez,well done,hope you have a lovely weekend my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are on a roll 👍❤️💕

Deb R said...

these are a great quick zippy!

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty and practical......got to love that.

Lin said...

Nice pouches Cheryll, always handy to have things in the gift box. xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Cute pouches......

Anne Ida said...

Love the little pouches!

Narelle said...

Sweet gift ideas xx

Susie H said...

Those pouches will make wonderful gifts! And what a steal on the zippers!

Anthea said...

Great little pouches Cheryll, you must be able to stitch them in your sleep now!

Janet said...

Great bags! And it must feel great to have some presents on hand for when you need one suddenly!