Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Special Mail

I belong to a wonderful little group called the Fat 1/4 Birthday Club... & as I celebrated a birthday this month, of course I received my chosen fabric from the ladies... BuT...
Some of them were very naughty & also include extra little gifts....
 Lots of gorgeous white fabrics for me to use as background fabric. Yippeeeee....
Anthea was my sending partner for my "special" birthday gift.
Anthea made this wonderful bag & needlecase.
It is just so pretty and very useful  so a slightly bigger THANK YOU goes out to her.
Also my very special friend Shez... from HeRe... sent a wonderful package.
Just look at the gorgeous MoUSe pincushion I received. And do you notice the fabric used... well Shez made the matching zip pouch to go with it. I am soooooo veryyyyyy spoiltttt.
Of course the chocolates just HAD to be tested... for freshness of course.... lol
THANK YOU TO ALL THESE LOVELY LADIES...
But I wanted to say...also ... that I had a wonderful day because of all the good wishes I received by other emails and facebook posts too. All my friends are so very thoughtful... xox
* * * * *

15 comments:

Lin said...

How very special! Lovely gifts from Anthea and Shez too. xx

kiwikid said...

Happy birthday Cheryll...mine didn't arrive? I hope it will be with you soon.

retdairyqueen said...

Great birthday gifts
You deserved them xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Chez,so glad you had such a wonderful birthday,you sure deserve it my friend xx

Ondrea said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday!!! Looks like heaps of love came your way. You soooo deserve it girl!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy birthday. So glad you were spoilt. Gorgeous gifts xx

Anthea said...

What a great collection of gifts Cheryll... everyone deserves some extra love & some spoiling on their Birthday!
So glad you like your gifts from me... the bag was based on a design from Gail Pan's "Patchwork Loves Embroidery"

KimM said...

Happy Birthday! And what great gifts you've received! Lovely, simply lovely.
xxx

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday. Lots of loveliness there. Hugs, xx

Karen S said...

Happy Birthday. So good to know you had a wonderful day. Your gifts are lovely and very thoughtful.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Happy Birthday. Lots of lovely gifts.

Binsa said...

Happy birthday Chez lovely spoiling

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful gifts, happy Birthday, hope you got spoiled :)

Bethan said...

What lovely gifts, and ladies! Happy belated birthday! x

Bethan said...

What a lovely surprise! Happy belated birthday to you! x