Monday, December 18, 2017

Ballerina Faerie Quilt

I had a fabric pre-printed "panel" in my stash that was just sitting there waiting to be loved.
I never get enough time to finish items like this off so I gave it to Julie from HeRe to machine quilt.
As always, Julie did an amazing job on it... so now this Ballerina quilt is ready & waiting for DD#2.
She loves to give these floor PLayQuiLTs as a baby "tummy time" gift to a work colleague or acquaintance..
Over the weekend I finished sewing the binding so at least now I'm ready for a "girl" request.
* * * * *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its beautiful Chez,well done on your beautiful finish,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Aww who doesn't love pretty faeries! Just lovely Cheryll xx

Pidgeon Patch said...

I just love faeries but PINK is sooooo not me...but I know a fairy are just PINK... I would love one in purple or creams...

Ondrea said...

How pretty is that! Love the colours and the quilting is lovely.

Fiona said...

Thats so pretty...

Hugz

Karen S said...

Great way to use a panel. It looks lovely.