Saturday, December 16, 2017

Ouch Pouch

I needed another Christmas gift so I whipped something up.
It’s the perfect small gift to be used as a stocking filler I think... &...
What's better than 1 gift  ???   
Why... 3 of course  !!!
Trish from here... shared the original pattern from here while at our recent Bathurst retreat.
I remembered it & looked it up on the web yesterday. All three made up in no time at all.
I popped in hand sanitizer/ lip balm/ bandaids, safety pin...etc...
Thanks Googy Girl & Melissa for sharing your idea.
I joined in with Wendy yesterday too (I was out for the evening) a bit early I know but I didn’t want to miss it ...as it was the last Friday Night Sew In for the year.✔
Of course I didn’t know at the time it wasn’t on... oopps... so I can join in again next week.
It's also the last gift being shown on Narelle's group 1 Xmas Item A Month.✔✔
I also used my stash to complete all 3 pouches... Scrap Busting Challenge ✔✔✔
* * * * *

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning my friend ,3 lovely finishes there my friend ,you will be able to do FNSI next week as Wendy has been snowed under.These pouches look like a great idea,well done Chez xx

Bethan said...

Really lovely stocking fillers! x

Anthea said...

Great little pouches there Cheryll... so handy to have kits like that with the basis in them!
x

Karen S said...

These are such a great idea and look wonderful.

Fiona said...

very clever idea...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a great idea and so lovely too....I am always rifling through my bag for my painkillers or a bandaid!