Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My First Item

in the 2018... 1 Xmas Item a Month group with Narelle... from HeRe... was a zip pouch & matching TriAngle pouch. This time I added a "flower" applique to both pouches. I found 2 grey zips that I needed to use on grey fabric... which was a bit dull...so hence the applique to brighten the fabric a little.
Then I added a button to the centre of the "flower"&  a "silver" zipper pull to each pouch.
I think the set turned out OK considering the fabric colour.
Into the box they go waiting for the guild Xmas stall in December...

I made a start on another style of zipper pouch too which will end up as a personal Xmas gift.
I wanted to use up some scraps I had left over from a project so thought this was a great use of some of those strips. I just added the flower from matching stash. With a little luck, I will finish it off during the week.
* * * * *

9 comments:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

You are really on the ball, wow, Christmas already. love your little projects, very inspiring :)

Susan said...

Busy bee - someone will snap those up I am sure

Anonymous said...

lovely work my friend ,you have been busy xx

Fiona said...

You are so clever with your ideas for small gifts...
Hugz

Sharm said...

You sure are getting lots done on the sewing side!!

Karen S said...

No better time to start on Christmas gifts.
The pouches are great.

Maria said...

Nice gifts..You are having a great start to the year..

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great additions to your gift box x

Bethan said...

You have been very busy! Lovely gifts x