PaST GRaDuaTeS

Saturday, May 16, 2026

Community Quilt

NOT a lot of sewing going on in my cubby as I've found it hard to shake this bug...😷. However I did manage to add a binding & as this quilt is now completely finished, it's been added to the Novocastrian Quilters donation pile. 
It measures 40 inch x 60 inch so a great lap sized quilt for someone.
Sadly it will be my one & only finish for the month of MAY ...😂
Thanks Wendy for giving me a push at FNSI to sew this binding onto a long overdue finish.

* * * * *

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a music loving recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing! Ive been working on a quilt for a neighbor & it takes all my time so it will be my only finish for May unless my energy sparks up 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. The strippy binding looks great on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are having trouble shaking that bug! But pleased you managed to finish this great quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.
I may not always respond BuT I do love reading what you wrote... xox