Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's YouR TuRn NoW

For the players in Lets Exchange #3... a bread basket and button swap... it now turn to strut your stuff!
Link up below to show off your masterpieces. It's that easy... then we can all come by for a visit. You have all seem the beauties I received... if not then just type "lets exchange " on the search bar on the side of my blog to re-visit...but everyone else would LoVe to receive a visit and a comment I'm sure. That way we can all make a new friend!
This swapping game is just soooo much FuN!
Hope you all enjoyed it.
See you next time!!!!

HugZ .... CheRyLL

5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Not sure if you want us to show what we received or what we gave so I'm going to show what I received.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

By the way - I linked but I don't know if it worked because it came up with a message that said the cache was busy.

Fiona said...

Hi Cheryl,
thanks for co-ordinating this... I hope my bread basket was okay for my partner... I got a wonderful one but feel mine was a bit floppy....
Hugz

Anonymous said...

this has been such a good swap i have learnt new things,so i am happy,thanks Cheryll for teaching me trade secrets ,lol, and for being a great host mama.

Cheryll said...

Thanks to all who played along... you can post a pic of either what you sent and/or received. I think we all love to look at the pretties! :)