Two In Red... One in Yellow... One in Dark Green... & Three in Brown.
That makes 28 blocks of 35 finished.
* * * * *As previously mentioned, I purchased the Harvest Moon kit in 2012 but after positioning it on my "design wall"... I decided that it just wasn't doing it for me. So I changed the layout slightly, made it smaller... & now it's become a 46in x 68in charity quilt. Obviously my taste has changed quite considerably since 2012.
I'll hand this flimsy to our guild, with the backing fabric & binding... for quilting.
* * * * *
The project I worked next on was my Christmas Tree Skirt...
The second "block" BLITZeN, has been fully appliqued & embroidered & also sewn to the adjacent block. I also finished the embroidery between the 2 blocks that joins the train together .
I decided to complete the next block "#3" - DoNNeR - too.
So now blocks 1-3 have been completed... & I'm LoVinG the look of it so far...
* * * * *