Saturday, July 16, 2011

Once A Season Swap

Here we go again...only this time it's something with a SpRinG feel to it. I'll get partner names out at the start of August for a September 1st mail out. I know that I am a little late opening registrations up, but being away it's difficult to access the net at regular times...but I promise to be quick with the partners!
Please leave your name in a comment on this post.. just to confirm you want to play again... and I'll add your name to the sidebar.
Then we can have some FuN creating masterpieces for each other.

Thanks for your patience......  HuGZ  CheRyLL

20 comments:

Fiona said...

Definitely want to play again Cheryll.....
Hugz

PolkaDotClassic said...

HI Cheryll
Please count me in :)
Thanks
Marta

sunny said...

Sign me up! I'm ready to roll.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I will be playing again and look forward to my new partner in a new season.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Chez dont leave me out,lol

Vickie said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't done this swap before but am looking forward to it!

Larissa said...

Can a 'newbie' join in? Also, what sort of things would you be looking for to be sent in this swap?

Maria said...

Oh Yes Please Cheryll. I am stitching my while on holiday.

Pauline said...

Hi Cheryl - please count me in for the Spring swap
pauline UK

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hi Cheryll....Please count me in as well thanks a lot...

donna said...

I am looking forward to playing again. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hugs
donna

grandmarockton said...

I'm looking forward to doing SPRING!

carole johnston said...

I would love to join in ...not sure what it involves but that is half the fun...

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl, I would like to join in....will be my first time...looking forward to hearing from you...Warm Regards, Lyn

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Count me in for this swap!!

Melody said...

Hi Cheryll, I'd love to play again.

And this would be . . . . said...

I can do the spring theme. This will be my first time in this swap!

Gayle said...

I would like to join in too. Looking foward to hearing from you.

Vickie said...

Ohh my I just read thew guidelines..and please count me in..sounds wonderful

Unknown said...

Yes, please include me as well!

Sarah