Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lets ExChanGe

Anyone interested in exchanging a...
journal cover ?
[Could also be a binder 
or display folder cover]


Something like this?
OR THIS

OR perhaps this....

Go to this site for a few tut's on making a journal cover.
http://onlinequilting.wordpress.com/2010/05/29/journal-cover-tutorial/

There are lots of patterns available... in books & magazines... that you probably already have in your bookcase.... but there are also lots of FREE patterns... just browse around and you'll find lots to inspire you!
This exchange will be Partners by Chance.
Something you may need for the FiRsT ExcHanGe in 2012... so if you are interested, just leave a comment on THIS POST ONLY saying  you want to exchange. If you are a no reply blogger or do not have your email or blog address available in your profile... then leave a way to be contacted. I will certainly try my best to make sure you post to someone in your own country.
The tuck-in this time is a ... writing utensil.
Registration by COMMENT will close on Feb 25th, 2012
Mailout your cover and tuck in by MARCH 21st.


Fiona at BubzRugz made these two beauties... go check 'em out!
Just let your imagination run free!
You can refer to rules and guidelines at ANY time just by clicking on tab at top of blog.

28 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I love making journal covers ...... I'm in :o)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I would love to do this exchange!

Leo said...

I would like to join.

Anonymous said...

i am in please Chez,love your fun swaps.xx

RandR Serenity said...

Morning Cheryll,
Please count me in. I love swaps, they are lots of fun.
Hugs

Pauline G said...

Great idea - please count me in Pauline X

Lisa said...

what fun Me too would love the challenge
Hugs
xo

Larissa said...

This is a great exchange idea! I'm putting my hand up to exchange ... if you'll have me, lol! Hugs, Larissa

Renny's little things said...

I would love to be a part of this swap PLEASE
Cheers Geniene

Margaret said...

I have never made a journal cover before but would love to make one. Count me in. This will only be my second swap.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

This sounds like fun, but I have a question, it may be stupid.. So we buy a blank journal book? And does it need to be a certain size?
Blessings,
Susie

Annie said...

Sounds like fun....not too much pressure - yes please Cheryl :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Please count me in. Cheryll your blogs are always fun! I haven't made a journal cover either, thanks for the tuts.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Count me in .Will try to make something my style. Laura

Anonymous said...

Please count me in, I'd love to be part of this swap :-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Would love to be in this one...I do have a passion for Journal Covers.....

Cheryll said...

Perhaps you can ask your partner what size she would prefer.. but yes buy a book/journal/binder/display folder... and then cover it.
It should only weigh light for mailing. :)

Binsa said...

Hi Cheryll, can you please count me in...I purchased an A4 Journal this morning...Hugs O'faigh

Karen said...

Please count me in too, love these quick projects! :)

Beeshebags said...

Would love to participate.

Hugs
Naomi

barb's creations said...

Count me in Cheryl,I haven't made a journal cover for ages :) Barb.

Elaine said...

I would love to do this swap. Please add my name to the list

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Thank you so much!

Beeshebags said...

Just came across this tutorial and thought you might like it for this swap http://www.ourbusylittlebunch.com/2011/12/notebook-holder-tutorial.html

P.s. I actually won one of Barbs journal covers a few years back...and it's on top of the printer now...in use!

Hugs
Naomi

Narelle said...

Hi Cheryl, I hope that i am not late as i would love to join in this swap.

Hugs
Narelle

Leanne said...

Hi Cheryl
If I'm not too late can I join in to please.

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Hi Cheryl! Just want you to know that me and my partner have swapped and received each others journal covers! This was a very rewarding challenge for me. This was my first ever quilt project, and I had a lot of fun. My partner, Karen, sent me a beautiful cover as well! Thank you so much for the swap!
Blessings,
Susie

Beeshebags said...

Hey Cheryll, just letting you know that I've sent and received....OMG Sisbabe excelled in this swap.....will do a blog post after of what I received, it's sooooo nice, and NO, you can't have it!

Hugs
Naomi