Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My PhD LisT

I know how easy it is to "move on" to something new... so I'm making a list of my Projects half Done...or maybe only just started... so I can complete them all in 2013. My sewing room needs the space desperately... so with YOUR help I'll finish them and graduate sometime during the year.
If you want to join me... just make a list of your un-finished projects that you would like to complete... show a pic of each project... add the button to your blog... and I for one, will come by to motivate you at least once a month.
Here is my list with pic's...

1. Dog Bed (I've saved old mattress protectors for the batting).
2. Make third "CUBE"
    with tutorial (as I promised last year)..ooppss



3. Frog Cushion
4. Owl Quilt
5. Finish Monica Poole Bag
6. Finish The Night Before Christmas
    (blocks 5,8,9 then assemble).



7. Cushions x 2
8. Halloween Runner



9. Catalogue pic's into programme.
    BiG TasK..


Initial Heart Swap for Valentines Day has NOW CLOSED
Partners will be sent out ASAP.
I hope you ALL have a lot of FuN!

21 comments:

cucki said...

Wow it's a very good idea ..I love it so much..I have to look for My wip too..
Good luck with yours x

creations.1 said...

An excellent idea - maybe it will motivate me to get some things finished! QUESTION - how do I add the button to my blog?

Leanne said...

You will be super organised. A good plan.

Fiona said...

Love the idea of calling it PhD...
Hugz

Noela said...

It's good to have a list as it is a reminder of those projects that get lost or buried somewhere in your sewing room. Hugs....

Anonymous said...

good luck with your goals Chez,lots of wonderful projects to finish off,you can do it i know you can,go girl.xx

Narelle said...

I have no shortage of PhD's and would love to join you ... will be slow progress but every stitch is a stitch closer to graduation :)

Leanne said...

Haven't you finished that bag yet. You are almost done. The hard bits are over. Bring it to guild and we will get it finished...That was my motivation speech to you...hehe...have fun. See you soon. L xo

Unknown said...

No extensions?? I'm sure you'll receive honours. Sharyn:)

Lisa said...

excellent idea! loving your new blog look too.Happy new year
Hugs xo

Allie said...

Well you certainly have your work cut out for you, lol - you can do it, Cheryll!

Rochelle Buckley said...

I would love to join in with you, I have plenty of PhD to work on but I fear my list will just keep growing as I find more and more half started projects.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Great list good luck with it all.

Claire said...

ok so if I make my list and promise to finish things when am I supposed to make things for the swaps I join? I do think I need you telling me to get moving and stop fluffing about though...watch my blog ;)

Anthea said...

Ha, there are some great comments here! Good luck Cheryll with all this, I won't be joining in with you but I do have an alternative plan to tackle my ufo's.

Susan said...

Oh good luck. Are our lists of phd's like resolutions? Full of good intent........until we get distracted by a beautiful new project? Hmmm....I'm not answering that question.

Simone Harding said...

Good luck in finishing these projects.
I am sure you will get them done in 2013.

Can't wait to see who I have for your Initial Heart Swap

Maria said...

Good luck with your PhD list Chez.....

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I am in too. My list is so long, that I don't even know if they are all on the Main List of PhD's, WIP's and UFO's.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL is that all.....you can do I know...

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I finished 2 this week, do you have someone on your blog to post about them?