Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's TiMe

to take the 2015 SwaP PLeDGe...

I took the PLeDGe...

I invite anyone and everyone who wants to participate in my swaps to do the same. Place the button on your blog sidebar & post "the pledge"to acknowledge your intention & commitment.


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

I (insert name) will try my utmost...
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

~*~*~*~*~*~

11 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Thanks Dory I have done Mine......xxxx

Maria said...

thanks cheryll will do my when I post ....

Pinnylea Creations said...

Pledge made :)

Indigo Blue said...

Hi,
Just added mine.

Wendyb said...

definitely! Pledge taken :o)

Deb said...

Pledge taken Cheryl.

Jo said...

Yep I have joined in

elliek said...

Yes I have managed it too.

Kaylee said...

I have now taken the pledge Cheryl.

Love Bears All Things said...

Done!
Where will I find your new swaps?
Mama Bear

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

All posted Dory....great Pledge!