Tuesday, August 4, 2015

CIJ

Christmas in July swap packages were mailed off last month... they've been opened & enjoyed. Thanks ladies for a GReaT swap.
My gifts went to SuE...from HeRe... & these are the 3 items I made from the "list".
A Table Topper... Mouse
Mini Hanger... Santa
Door Swinger (or Xmas ornie)... Angel
I used Michelle Ridgway's alphabet pattern for the letters... X.M.A.S.
Merry (belated) Christmas in July Sue... xox
AND... these are the items I received from Carol... from HERE.
A lovely bag (with bells on top) filled with goodies... ALL my favourite chockies were included too. Needless to say they didn't last long! Four gorgeous tree ornies... together with a "ginger bread man" tea towel... perfect!
And last but certainly NOT least... a wonderful table runner with the most beautiful embroidery on each end. WOW... thank you Carol... I LoVe all my xmas in july gifts.
 
I hope to see all the lovely ladies who participated in this swap...back again in 2016.

I will link this post to Embroidery Mondays as well...

10 comments:

Tania said...

So many beautiful gifts, both given and received!

Maria said...

I have seen lots of gorgeous gifts swapped I this years Christmas in July....

Anonymous said...

Wow so many awesome gifts,I was lucky enough to see the beautiful gifts that you had made for Sue,she was rapt with her gifts and boy love the gifts Carol has made for you,isn't that Fig'n'berry table runner Devine,I love it and the bag with the bells is so cute,great swap Chez and as always lots of fun xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely swap! Both parcels were super xxx

Cheryl said...

Such gorgeous gifts you made Cheryll - loved the one you did using Michelle's alphabet. And Carol made you some gorgeous gifts also. This is my favourite swap I think

KERYN B said...

Beautiful presents - you are a great swap mamma.

Fiona said...

such lovely presents sent and received...
Hugz

Dawn said...

I am kicking myself that I missed the Christmas Swap - I thoroughly enjoyed it last year and it looks like there have been fantastic gifts again this year. I'll have to keep a closer look at the blogs for next year. You do a great job organising it xxx

kiwikid said...

And they are mine, all mine!!! Lol!!! Thank you Chez, I love them!!

SuperMomNoCape said...

All I can say is WOW to both the gifts sent and the gifts received. They are giving me ideas for possible things to make for my Santa Sack Swap partner!

Thanks so much for linking up to this week's Stitchery Link Party and for linking back.