Wednesday, May 4, 2016

FNwF

stands for Friday Night with Friends... and it's on again this month.
For all the info you may need... just click on HeRe.
Everyone is welcome... even if I'm not at home... lol
Simply type your name & blog address in the Mr Linky below... then write on your blog about what you got up to sometime over the weekend & you could WiN a gift from me... it's THaT simple...
I hope I see YOUR name on the list below...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.
* * * * *

11 comments:

Jo said...

I'll be home for this one.... Yippee

Anonymous said...

Hi my buddy hope you are still having fun xx

Maria said...

Look forward to stitching along with you all....

Deb R said...

Tis getting colder so I think a warming drink will be in order too :)

Anthea said...

Friday evenings are a bit different for me now, with mr15s soccer games also on a Friday night, but somehow I manage to get something done for FNWF, I wouldn't miss it! Thanks Cheryll xx

KimM said...

All linked up and ready to roll!
xxx

Jeanette said...

Looking forward to it. Hugs,xx

Helen said...

Looking forward to another great night of stitching :)

Susan said...

Might be doing my cross stitching tonight.....thanks Cheryll

Julimond said...

Thanks for hosting it.
I hope to find time enough for sewing a pillow, a young man (10) is waiting for.

Greetings from Germany
Iris

Kaisievic said...

Thanks for hosting again, my dear. Lots of fun!