Wednesday, June 29, 2016

FNwF

is on THiS week..... Woo Hoo...
FriDaY is the first day of the month AnD the first FriDay too...
What a great way to start a NeW month...

Simply sign up below... type your name and then your blog http:// address...
then write a post on your blog over the weekend so we can visit & see what you got up to...
and perhaps you will be the lucky winner this month...
It's THaT easy...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks Chez xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

See ya Friday xxx

Maria said...

Love stitching along with you all and I will be in Perth with DD too...... Thanks Cheryll...

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Thanks looking forward to Friday.

Raewyn said...

Thank you Cheryll, I look forward to it!

Jo said...

I'll be happy to join you all on Friday...

Susan said...

Yahoo - sewing time

Jeanette said...

Hopefully I'll have a whole day sewing. Hugs, xx

Anthea said...

Looking forward to it Cheryll, thanks!
x

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I have a deadline and FNwF will help me make it!

KimM said...

Wooo-Hooo! Looking forward to the party! It's always a blast!!!
Hugs
xxx

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh this sounds lovely, I need to take a break and sew. Thanks for hosting.

kiwikid said...

Looking forward to joining in on Friday.

STH said...

My first time joining in! Looking forward to a nice end to the week!

Karen's Korner said...

See you all tomorrow night.

Melody said...

Looking forward to stitching with you tonight

Bev C said...

Hello Cheryll,

Hope to do some cross stitch with everyone this evening.

Thanks for hosting.

Happy days.
Bev.

Simone Harding said...

Great I am joining in tonight.

Julimond said...

I tried to crochet with paper.

Greetings from Germany

Iris