Wednesday, November 20, 2019

UnFiNisHeD IteMs Challenge...

If you are like me you will have quite a few projects in boxes or bags
that are on either your
TO DO list ... or more importantly... your UFO list...

So I've decided...
to make 2020 another... 
 year of FiNiSHinG projects.
or making significant progress on these projects...

I've added my WOOFA challenge button to the sidebar... with my list of projects I want to work on ... or even better... finish during 2020. This year I completed 8 from my 10 listed projects... that's pretty gOOd as I was away quite a lot during the year...
So if you would like to do the same... just add the WOOFA button & a list of your projects to your blog. Nothing too sinister in that... then we can motive each other to make some monthly progress.

I'll be ready to start in January 2020...
I have 12 - 14 projects (in various stages) on my LiST...😮... so perhaps 1 per month for me...🤞
But you can have ANY number of items on your list.

What do you think ??? 
Are you game to accept my challenge ???   
Nothing like some encouragement to get you motivated each month.


* * * * *

12 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Good morning Chez what a great idea i will join in,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Pink Rose said...

oops Chez i meant to also say well done on finishing 8 out of your 10 listed projects,awesome achievement my friend xx

ButterZ said...

Hi Cheryl... I've got you an my side bar. I'm using my list for the UFO 2020 challenge...

Maria said...

You did well getting 8 done . This year I joined the Brisbane ladies Sunday Stitchers for their UFO challenge by listing 12 , one a month .
Have completed my 11 and hope to do the next one this month...
Will join you as well for 2010 , the more encouragement the better. Thank you....

CathyC said...

:) sounds like a good plan - off to compile, or should I say ... update my UFO list!

Fiona said...

Yup.... I'm in.... my UFO list grows all the time because I seem to do more starts than finishes!
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

I am up for the challenge. Thanks for taking on the job of keeping motivated.

Narelle said...

I'm in ... always a UFO or 2 (or 20) that would love to see daylight :) Thanks

Raewyn said...

Oh yes please - I'd love to join in as well - great idea, thank you!

Janice said...

Hi Cheryll. Count me in. I'm not planning on getting one finished each month, but would like to at least make some progress. It will be a great motivator.

Tracy said...

I'll join in for 2020 Cheryll. I really need the inspiration and motivation to get things done. Thanks so much.

Joanne said...

Congratulations on your finishes for last year! Please include me for this year - this is just the kind of challenge I need. Thanks!