It is advisable to have a 12inch x 14inch display frame...
but it's not a necessity. You may have a wall for them to go on or a special place in your home. It's FuN displaying a different mini each month or for that special occasion.
These display frames are available for around $25.00 with various "tops" available too.
Here are a few sites I've found that supply them. http://www.quiltersstore.com.au/_products//Notions/Hangers/Scroll+Single+StandGray-1559-207502-.aspx
and here... www.thewoodenbear.com in the USA.
I will organise three (3) swaps throughout the year... & I will sometimes open these swaps up so others can join in during the year... BUT if you join the "CLUB" at the beginning of the year there are some added bonus' for you.
1. You will be given the "theme" of all 3 MiNi's.
2. You will know the dates of all 3 swaps.
3. You will receive your "secret" partners for all 3 MiNi's (& stalking is allowed).
4. You will receive 3 printed cloth labels for your MiNi's (if you want to use them).
5. There will also be a line drawing for a label that you can embroider.
6. "MiNi Club" coffee coaster.
7. You are guaranteed a place in each swap.
Joining "the club" means you can work on your MiNi any time throughout the year.
MINI's should be 12" wide (x 14" tall at most)
but there are NO ruler police!
Have a hanging sleeve on the back.
Have YOUR name and/or blog address on the back... & THAT'S IT.
Oh and you may have to mail O/S (depending on the number & whereabouts of members in each swap).
You are unable to leave a comment on this page.