PaST GRaDuaTeS

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

Back Into It...

 I finally got Teena in quilting mode again. 
It's been  a g e s  since she had a workout and what else can you do on a drizzly winters day?
Originally a Jen Kingwell design called Bonnie Lass but I used larger pieces & in one colour for each block. These blocks were sewn to participate in the RSC2026.
Now onto the binding & label as this is a Community quilt.
It feels good to be interested in stitching again.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you again! Teena and you seem to be getting along quite well. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see some quilting action. And lovely result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Teena did some lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment.
I may not always respond BuT I do love reading what you wrote... xox