Saturday, October 1, 2011

LeTs ExChAnGe


It's already October 1st here in Australia and I haven't had a "lets exchange" in ages... sorry I've been away on hols... but we could manage OnE more before the end of the year... Don'T Ya ThiNk?
I thought this time around we would make a 16in Christmas Candle Mat  just in time for... you guessed it... ChRiStMaS ! 
We could also include a chocolate or two... yum!
Registration is NOW open so please leave me a comment if you want to join in. I'll add your name to the sidebar so please check that it's there! Registrations will close on Oct 25th (so spread the word) and then we'll have ONE month to create our masterpiece. Mailing deadline will be on November 25th.
That way partners will be able to receive their mat by Dec 1st and use it to decorate their home.
This swap will be a SaMe partner/ SaMe country swap.. but make the design of the mat a surprise.
OOhhhh.. I'm excited just thinking about what I'll make!

If you join in.....PLEASE don't be tardy.. after all it's a Xmas decoration.. and who wants to receive theirs at the last moment... we all want to EnJoY it.

PS. As I need even numbers for partners in the same country... then unfortunately it will be... 
first in... first to be given a partner... sorry !

23 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh Cheryl... I wasn't going to do any more but I always love your swaps..... just too tempting!! count me in...
Hugz

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I am interested in your X-mas Candle Mat Swap - and if you have an odd number in USA - will do two.

Love Bears All Things said...

Hey Cheryl, My season swap was mailed yesterday along with October's Secret Santa so I'm game. I can whip something up. If you don't have my info any longer let me know and I will email it to you.
Mama Bear
Sammie
USA

Hilachas said...

i would love to join. I would like a USA partner. thanks :)

Melissa said...

I really shouldn't......but count me in please!
Melissa
USA

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Hi Cheryll, I would love to take part and I am here in Australia. THanks, Sharon

Danette said...

Cheryll, A candle mat exchange sounds like fun - I'd love to join. Thanks, Danette USA

donna said...

Oh Cheryll you know I would love to join in. Sounds like great fun. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hugs.
donna

Lots of Fabric 2 said...

Hi Cheryll,Danette told me about you candle mat exchange andi would like to be apart of this exchange. Let me know where I can send my information. Thanks,Jinnie USA

Loves to Quilt said...

I can do this! Count me in!

Sandy
USA

Beeshebags said...

This will be my first ever Candle mat swap...so please sign me up. Hugs Naomi From Berri, Sth Australia

Marianne said...

add me to the list please. I will make two in case you need an extra for USA

Marianne
USA

Love Bears All Things said...

Cheryl, wanted to clarify: does the mat need to be 16 inches square or just 16 inches long?
Sammie

Cheryll said...

I think we should all try to make the same size... so 16inch.. square or round would be OK.
Of course I won't get the swap police onto anyone who makes theirs 15 1/2in... lol !

Binsa said...

Hi Cheryll, I would love to join in the Candle Mat exchange...thankyou for hosting the exchange...Regards O'faigh

Q said...

I'd love to play along again please, I enjoy swaps with my swap mama Cheryll! :D I can't do all of them but I like Let's Exchange and would love to be a part of this one if I make the cut!

Bev C said...

Hello Cheryll,

I would love to be involved in the swap. A candle mat sounds like fun.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Teri said...

I would like to be involved in the candle mat swap. It sounds like fun. I have never done this before. Teri..... USA

Bquiltin said...

I close to the last.... but yippee... I'd love to be included in this swap! Hoping to hear back on details...

Beeshebags said...

Hi hun, if you end up with an odd number of Aussies, I am happy to do 2 mats....would hate someone to miss out, even though you've said you'd prefer even numbers and first in best dressed. Am working on mat number one today, so could get two done by deadline. Hugs Naomi

Eileen said...

I just saw this, so assume it's way too late but if you need another person from the US let me know

Bquiltin said...

Sassymom is sure to have a sassy moment as soon as she receives the Candle Mat and goody package from me! I was delighted to recieve her's a week ago! Thanks - Ms Australia group mom for hosting this exchange.... Count me in. I'll keep up!

Loves to Quilt said...

I don't know how to say this nicely, but I have not received my candle mat. This just makes me sad!