Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Friend in Need

I read today on my new friends blog, the story about her sister. I felt sad when I read my friends words but had my spirits lifted when I knew I could help. She had asked for the donation of blocks to make her sister a comfort quilt....so of course I jumped right in and these are the two blocks I will be sending off to her.
I hope she can use them and it helps in making her sisters journey a little easier.... and warmer... with the knowledge that she has new friends thinking of her.
Please accept these with my greatest of pleasure and I wish your sister all the very best !


Three Wishes
 Your Quilting Friend....


Friendship Star


7 comments:

Maria said...

How thoughtful. Could I send a block too?? Need snail mail addy or can I send it to you Cheryll

Maria said...

Cheryll have just read Leona's blog, thanks.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I will be sending off a block or two to Leona soon too.

crafty pug said...

they look lovely
well done!
xx

Brigitte said...

I will be sending some blocks as well.

Brigitte said...

Where do I send the blocks for Leona. Brigitte quiltsampler.blogspot.com

young by design said...

Hi Cheryll!

Your blocks are lovely!! I'll be sending last night's "mistake" block to Lizzie for her quilt and I'll start over again tonight for Leona. Oops!!