Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunshine Award


I received an email nominating me for the Sunshine Award.
 "THaNk YoU" to my quilter friend Leona over at Leona's Quilting Adventure http://oneygirl-myquiltingadventure.blogspot.com/  for thinking of me.

When you are awarded this honour you are to pass it along to the blogs you enjoy reading. It was a very hard decision to pick between blogs (because all the blogs have something to share & I enjoy them ALL) but I did manage to settle on a few.
Now they will have the hard choice to nominate blogs for their "Sunshine Award".

I will email each blogger to let them know and I hope they enjoy their nominations.
PS: I didn't give it to a blog that had just received another award...otherwise its overload!
Keep on quilting, piecing, stitching and BLoGGiNg!

1 comment:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

A much deserved award from a fantastic lady (Leona rocks).