Friday, October 8, 2010

NeW BoOk..NeW BLoCk

Sue from quilt times was nice enough to pull my name from the hat and this is what I was sent.
It's just the PeRFecT book for me as you all know... I  LoVe  Xmas stuff !!
She also added a few extra goodies.... so guess where I'll be this afternoon...??
I'll make the hot chocolate, eat the bar and read my new book.

LiFe is GoOd !


Perfect !
for the chocoholic


Also this afternoon ...
my Xmas swap block from Cathy was delivered.
This will go very nicely in my planned table cover..
So a big
ThAnK YoU
to Cathy.

Log Cabin Block from Cathy

3 comments:

Helen said...

'Tis the Season - to win things!! Congrats on winning this wonderful prize! I expect to see lots of xmasy things on show, very soon:-) As some delightful shop had up on their board.... 10 weeks till xmas! Yeah, thanks for that!

Have a great weekend!

QuiltSue said...

Glad you liked the choccy additions.

crafty pug said...

life is GREAT! awesome book and chocolate never goes astray! enjoy
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...