Saturday, January 15, 2011

SiGn Up for ThEsE

There are a few swaps / groups / reminders in this post...
so please read on!
First...There is just over a week to sign up for
Once a Season Swap ....here.
We have 15 seasoners already.. but more is merrier!



Second..FNSI is starting up again for 2o11.
Sign up here soon but the next night is January 21st.


Third... An easter swap is being hosted by Jewells.
She would LoVe you to sign up here.

Last... but not least!
Paula would love to ChaLLeNgE you!
Visit here for details.







2 comments:

donna said...

Hi Cheryll I just found your blog and I love it I will be checking in ofen.

Linda in Calif. said...

I saw your quilt on Paula's Challenge - Very pretty! I've enjoyed your blog and also wanted to tell you I really like your Christmas table runners.