Friday, March 11, 2011

TwO To WiN ....

Sorry! I should have posted the pic of what you could win earlier... but time has just gotten away from me over the last few days... but here they are. I'm offering 2 prizes... just because so many of you left a comment.. just so wonderful of you all by the way... so I hope there is something in there that you would like and could use. I'll draw 2 winners as soon as I get this random thingy working.... so watch this space and expect an email soon!
 Please know that as I have some new friends now... it may take me a little while to come by and visit you all... but I will make it! ThAnKs to each and every one of you for visiting and for some,becoming NeW friends... for without you, these are just words on a page!
GooD LuCk!
2 x Fat 1/4s


~~~*~~*~~~
My lovely OASS partner sent me this wonderful wall hanging... isn't it GrEaT.. actually it's PeRfEcT. I just LOVE it. Sunny over at quilting dreams blog made it for me and she had to reject her hubbys suggestion that she actually keep it herself.
Boy! am I glad she resisted!
Thanks so much Sunny... you're the BeSt!

Pumpkin candles too!
~~~*~~*~~~
Sunny was actually my swap partner for February in another group too...Block Swap Adventure.. and this pretty block found its way to me as well. It's really a sweet print Sunny used and she did a great job sewing it together.
Sunny.... your colour choice here is just beautiful... it will be a wonderful addition to my quilt. Thanks!


7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I saw the cute pumpking wallhanging on SUnny's blog - you lucky duck and all those lovelies too. What a pretty pink star block - and she sent the extra fabric too - how nice. Swappers are a great bunch of people.

Quiet Quilter said...

Looks as if you won, as well....nice stuff.

CathyC said...

great collection for the giveaway you have there
love the wall hanging and the last block is just so pretty ;-)

donna said...

Your giveaways are awesome. I love what sunny sent you. I love pumpkins for fall. And the precious pink in beautiful.
Hugs
donna

Anonymous said...

what lovely swap gifts you got Cheryll just love your new wall hanging

Maria said...

Oh I saw that lovely wall anging on Sunny's blog. How lucky are you to recieve it.

What a wonderful giveaway Cheryll

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

The items you received from Sunny are wonderful!