Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a LittLe gift...

They might be small but they sure are CuTe!
I was inspired by Narelle who made a few for her Christmas item a few weeks back... and so I made a few too. I can't show all of them as some are for my DD's and DIL ... as stocking fillers...
so ssshhh ... don't tell them!
Christmas Bon Bon.... by "Hatched and Patched"
They are really quick and easy to make and look soooo pretty!

Drop by and visit Allie and her "Christmas Through the Year" groupies.....it's inspiring!


~~~*~~*~~~
The flowers I received at Easter (from DD #2) opened up beautifully for the l o n g weekend.
Here they are...  just sooo very pretty!... and still going strong!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryll you are not going to believe this but i have the pattern out to make some of these as well,lol the bob bons look great.
And what a thoughtful DD2 the liliums are beautiful and what a striking colour,have a great day Cheryll i am of to do shopping and then a sit and sew then meeting the grandies at their home when they get of the school bus and watch them till their mum or dad get home.

BubzRugz said...

love the bon bons... and the flowers....
Hugz

Janet said...

Those bon bons are too cute, but they look like they are a lot of work to make. Are they? Lovely flowers you received!

Narelle said...

Both very sweet ... I especially like the blue one.
I must get round to making a few more too!

Jeanette said...

I love your bon bons. They are beautiful. The flowers are a gorgeous colour. Happy Stitching,

Valspierssews said...

I love your bon bons. The panels are cute. Lovely flowers.

Jewells said...

I got my CD in the mail today...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I can't wait to have a play with it. Also, I just love the Bon Bons, so I am off to look up where I can buy the pattern...cheers!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very cute bon bons. The lilies are beautiful and low cal.

Elyte said...

I love the fabrics that you have used for the bon bons. A modern treatment of a traditional theme. Love the purple.

Allie said...

I LOVE the bon-bons! Very cute! And very Christmassey [is that a word?]. Love the flowers too!

Sandra :) said...

I really love your Christmas Bon Bon - it would be perfect for several of my gift recipients!

Talin's Corner said...

So cute. Very clever way to wrap some goodies.

rosie said...

Beautiful flowers.. Lovely bon bons, I too have that pattern..

mickiie said...

Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love these pillows!