Friday, May 20, 2011

Swap Gift Received

I just received a lovely e-card from my partner in France advising me that my gift had been delivered.  I can now show you what I sent over the seas to Andrea.
I made a kitchen hot pad for a friend a little while ago.... and I liked it so much I decided to make another. Andrea said she was HaPPy with it and the other gifts I sent in the "Winter theme" Once a Season Swap..... so that makes it all worthwhile.



Got to have warming food during winter while reading up on craft ideas.......
~~~*~~*~~~

If you are  in need of a stash boost... get on over to Joyce's blog  HERE  and see what she has in her on-line store called Meylah. She is busting her stash and hopefully it can be relocated to yours. Go see for yourself!



~~~*~~*~~~
Don't forget Friday Night Sew In.... it's on tonight..come back here tomorrow to see what I accomplished... or go to Handmade by Heidi to see what EvErYoNe who joined in, has been up to.

Also go on over here and see what three of Myra's pHd challengers have done. Congrats to them for finishing their projects and gaining their diplomas. Yehhhh!


6 comments:

Linda said...

The hot pad and place mat are wonderful. I'm sure you're swap partner was very pleased!

Allie said...

Oh Cheryll what a beautiful gift - love it! No wonder she was happy!

Unknown said...

wow!! very pretty gifts cheryll!!luv both the placemat and the hot pad!!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely swap to give Cheryll very nice

young by design said...

Hi Cheryll! Love the hot pad and oven mitt and all the other goodies! Thanks for giving my store a plug!!

Sylvia said...

Hi Cheryll,

Such a great gift!