Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NoW ThiS is ArT

My friend Shez - Enjoying Life often sends me jokes and interesting "things" via email. Well this is one I felt I should share. I am in awe of anyone who can do THIS...

with THESE...

Check out this site to see the journey...
 http://on-the-edge-of-something.blogspot.com/2009/11/hitting-nail-on-head.html
It's just amazing..... !

~~~*~~*~~~
It's Time for my 200th post giveaway.
Thanks to all my friends who entered.

And the winner is.....
Narelle....Pins and Whiskers....
9

Random numbers generated Jun 8 2011 at 12:19:38 by www.psychicscience.org
Narelle.... I'll show you tomorrow what you'll be receiving in the mail!
Thanks for reading my ramblings!

~~~*~~*~~~
To all the coffee drinkers out there!
You know you are drinking too much coffee
when you can thread a sewing machine while it's running!



12 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

OH MY, I almost spewed my coffee - fantastic bit on the nail art.

Linda said...

That's pretty impressive!

RG said...

Hey wow Cheryll,
That really is amazing isn't it?!!

Anonymous said...

amazing what some people can do and congrats Narelle

Allie said...

That is very cool! Congrats to Narelle! Love the coffee bit....

Sheila said...

Wow , that is amazing , I can't even imagine how he does that .

Lynda said...

Amazing nail art! More amazing is that someone actually thinks of doing it.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats to Narelle! LOL about the 'too much coffee' :D

Love Bears All Things said...

Thanks for the joke and congrats to the winner.
Mama Bear

Caren said...

That is truely amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Narelle said...

Oh wow!!!
Thankyou so much Cheryll and look out Mr Mailman ... I'll be looking out for those gorgeous goodies.
I've just got back from a little holiday to find this lovely surprise and get back to my regular blog visiting.

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing, it is amazing ar. hugs