spending days with him...
quenching my thirst with these...
And perhaps coming home like this.....
Look out Bali... here we come!
Oh yeah.... Arnie said it... I'll be back....
* * *
1. If you open it, close it.
2. If you turn it on, turn it off.
3. If you unlock it, lock it up.
4. If you break it, admit it.
5. If you can't fix it, call in someone who can.
6. If you borrow it, return it.
7. If you value it, take care of it.
8. If you make a mess, clean it up.
9. If you move it, put it back.
10. If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
11. If you can't operate it, leave it alone.
12. If it's none of your business, don't ask questions.
GEM OF THE DAY:
A person doesn't know how much he has to be thankful for
until he has to pay taxes on it !