Friday, January 20, 2012

It's GooD FoR YoU

Enjoy BOTH at least once a day....
More incredible ART... pic's sent to me by my friend Shez.



Aren't they amazing...
and all made from ...
PAPER...

Just google... Calvin Nicholls artworks for more...
JaNuaRY's BirTHDaY CluB
What lovely fabric Pat received from other members.


I've finished my Valentine's Day Initial Heart for my partner ???... 
but of course I can't show you the whole thing yet.
Not until ??? has received it.
A teaser pic though... grin

See you all tomorrow... 
                   after 
                                     Come on... join in HERE

8 comments:

Fiona said...

the paper art is extraordinary.... must take HOURS
Pat got a great assortment of 'pretty' fabrics... and your heart looks georgeous - maybe it's an F....
Hugz

Christine M said...

How amazing is that paper art! Pat's birthday fabrics are lovely. It doesn't look like any were doubled up. How good is that!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Wow that paper art is amasing

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Well I don't sleep - so I will have to fill my day with laughter! Oh, my, paper art so totally amazing, thank you for sharing this treat sent to you. I have my Valentines 3/4 done and hope to finish up this weekend.

Anonymous said...

lol,i am baaack,Lovely fabrics for Pat,ohh gee i wonder if that is an S on that cute looking heart,missed you my friend and i hope you have been behaving your self,lol.xx

Cheryll said...

Maybe an S maybe a ??? Guess the owner will just have to wait to see it!

Teresa F. said...

Wow! That paper art is pretty amazing. I'll "see" you this evening at FNSI.
Hugs,
Teresa

Love Bears All Things said...

Wow, that is incredible.
Mama Bear