Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm an eLF

Well I am... 'cause I belong to Narelle's band of elves who are making "things" for Christmas. This is the second time this year (being the month of February) and I've finished this small wall hanging. It will probably go to DD2 as she really loves the colours in it. Of course she doesn't know it yet.
OoPps.. perhaps she does now...lol... but she would have worked on me anyways to have it... so why not just give in without a fight!  sigh and grin...




Thanks once again Narelle for hosting this group in 2012.
You are... da best!
Go HERE to see what the other "elves" have made.
LETS EXCHANGE a journal cover... has now closed.
Please check that your name is on my list on the sidebar.
I'll get emails out ASAP.
A chuckle...
otherwise known as a...   FRIDGE MAGNET
NO animal was hurt making this pic I assure you!

14 comments:

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I love that christmas wall hanging. What pattern did you use? oh..... poor puddy cat! lol

Fiona said...

Love the Christmas item... someone needs to show how to do that clever 3D effect....(hint hint) great colours - I don't blame DD2 - I spent too long thinking about whether to join the journal cover or not!!! haha.. there will be many others... that magnet is a laugh though I did get a shock at first!!!
Hugz

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I've done those 3-D flowers, but never thought to use them as a tree - now I have to make one. Love the magnet!

Anonymous said...

lol,i was the same as Fiona i thought oh you have squashed your pussy cat in the fridge,lol,glad its was only a magnet, great xmas finish Chez and i can understand why your DD wants it,well done,have fun tonight.xx

marina said...

Lovely tree hanging. The fabrics are so bright and cheery, lovely for Christmas.
Meeooow, funny pic!

Jeanette said...

Love the wallhanging. I have the pattern to make the little triangles & have been planning to do them for about 2 years. Seeing you wallhanging has inspired me to make mine up. :) Love the fridge magnet.

Narelle said...

Awwww, thankyou Cheryll but I have all you wonderful evles to thank for making this a great little group.

Your wallhanging looks wonderful with those folded triangles :)

Christine M said...

Your Christmas tree hanging is lovely. I've got two of those trees but they just hang as a tree, not on a quilt. I have to admit that I cheated and bought them at a stall at our quilt exhibition! Love the cat magnet.

Kathy said...

Love your wall hanging - my daughter would love it too...she is very keen on purple! Where can I find a pattern for this?

Kaisievic said...

Hi Elf, an early Merry Christmas to you, hugs, Kaye xoxox

Larissa said...

Loving that cat!!! LOL!!!! ... And your wall hanging is adorable!! I think I have a pattern for the tree - just by itself - somewhere which I was wanting to make up this year ... I might have to take inspiration from you and make it into something rather than just a tree, lol!

Elyte said...

Fabulous idea for a wall hanging. Love the colours that you have chosen. Lucky DD2.

Allie said...

Oh my, that is just lovely!!! The colors are incredible, so festive and just stunning. Got a good laugh out of the fridge magnet!!~

Teresa F. said...

Love your Christmas wall hanging, it's wonderful.
Great fridge gadget, it's really funny...after you watch it twice!