Friday, March 16, 2012

CuTe ThinGs

I was given a pair of "Angel" sissors in a Christmas club monthly make from Cookies and Cream last year and use them quite regularly. Then while at my local quilt store I came across another cute tool to match her.
Here are Charlies CheRyLL's ANgeLs...

They keep me company in my cubbyhole...
and help me to get the job done!



For any readers who are PuTey TaT LovErs...
These are for you...


A lot of my "jokes" are forwarded to me by my friend Shez. Why not stop by her blog and say "HeLLo".
Are you all prepared for FriDAy NigHt SeW In ?  
It's on tonight...so go... go... get ready!
I have 3 projects I'm going to work on tonight. Another cube... finish off "Friends with Benefits" swap item...and my "Noah" bom. Fingers crossed that there are 2 great football games on tonight to keep hubby entertained!

And just because I thought this was a cute pic of a vase of "Freesia's" on my dining room table...

BUT did you know this about "Freesia's...
FROM: Iridaceae
FORM: Herb
Unfortunately...
This weed has been included in the 'Jumping the Garden Fence' report (WWF-Australia PDF - 1.19mb) which examines the impact of invasive garden plants on Australian agricultural land and natural ecosystems.
It's such a shame because they are just soooo very pretty and remind me of my childhood with great delight!
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FNSI ROUND UP...

7 comments:

Christine M said...

Looking forward to your FNSI post tomorrow! Lots of piccies I hope! I just may have worked on a particular project last night. Got a few oohs and aahs!

Anonymous said...

lol,lol,you two crack me up,lovely post Chez.xx

Sheila said...

Thanks for the laugh , very cute. Have fun sewing tonight and look forward to seeing what you create .

Kathy said...

Oh Cheryll - love your freesias! They are a favorite of mine from my childhood too. They grew and multiplied fabulously in our garden - so it might not be surprising that in some places they are a pest. Too sad though, because they smell like spring and are so pretty inside and out.
Hugs, kathy

Quilt Kitty said...

I am definately a putey tat lover & believer in Fang Shui so thank you. I have my projects ready for FNSI & I wish there were footy games on free to air TV. Never mind thats why somein invented movies to watch while sewing. I love Freesias too. Tracee xx

Allie said...

Ooh how pretty - I have a pair of those scissors from Jenny! Love the kitty pics, the captions are awesome. Enjoy your FNSI and your lovely flowers!

Kaisievic said...

The scissors and tweezers are soooo cute! As are the cat photos - made me laugh. Thank you.