Perhaps a slight exaggeration on my part...grin
But it was chilly...
I delivered the "breast cancer bags" to the Wollongong Hospital and they were ear marked for delivery to the Figtree Hospital. I was only too happy to help with my six little bags. My next lot of bags will go to the John Hunter Hospital up here near me.
This swap is now CLOSED. I'll get partners out asap and I hope everyone enjoys this WINTER theme swap.
Remember MAILING deadline is MAY 31st at the LATEST!
· Using baking paper under your fusible appliqué protects the ironing board.
· Cover the rear side of your ruler with clear contact. It will make it less slippery and protect the ruler’s markings.
· Wash those new fat quarters in a delicates wash bag, the type from the lingerie shop. This helps them to fray less.
· Add 7/8” to the finished measurement of a half square triangle, cut a square this size and you can then cross cut for 2 triangles.
· Use a walking foot to attach your binding.