Friday, June 15, 2012

It's MiNi TimE

Today we get to see all the wonderful little MiNi's that have been made and mailed off to various members around the globe.
Link up below and show us YOUR MiNi...
Here is the one I made, that I sent to Peg.
I found out her favourite colour was green so I made this to represent her garden in green tones.
Peg said she liked it!


And here is the MiNi Helen from HERE made. Helen was unable to add her link but asked me to show a pic here for her. I'm sure HeLeN would love you to go by and visit her blog.

**ADDED 1.00pm** 
This is what Sharon V made Danette. Sharon forgot to take a pic so I've added it here for her.


**ADDED SUNDAY**
Mary doesn't have a blog so she couldn't show off her MiNi. So I will for her...


The NEXT MiNi swap will be for Fathers Day (mail out Aug 15th) and registration will open on July 15th for that one. I hope I see YOUR name on the list.

Link up now... and show and tell  the MiNi you made. 
We'd all LoVe to come by for a visit.


9 comments:

Maria said...

Both are lovely Minis. Look froward to seeing all the others...

donna said...

Both mini's are beautiful.
Hugs
donna

Fiona said...

I saw yours on Peg's blog... just lovely and of course I have seen Helen's - it lives at my house!!
Hugz

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Oh I will be popping back here later today to look as all the minis made :O) I am stalking my postie waiting for mine :o)so much fun. hugs

Laurie said...

Lovely Mini's ... just wish I has some time to join in ...but must say no this time ... but will be back in the future hugs Laurie

Kathy said...

Oh I have been spotting these minis about the place in blogland. So many c,ever ideas :)

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful Minis! I'll visit more after work

Lyn said...

There are some lovely little quilts...

Anonymous said...

such lovely mini's swap muma,very clever girls.xx