Thursday, June 21, 2012

To SeW or SneeZe

I would rather it be SeW... but SneeZe won out!

I should have bought shares in a tissue factory... I'd be loaded now... as I went through a few boxes!
Feeling a lot better today...
Thanks to all your well wishes...
I'm sure it helped!

Although I managed to do a little knitting over the past few days...
just to pass some time... I just couldn't do any sewing!
I have a few projects for swaps that I should have finished... but life happens doesn't it... but as I'm feeling a little better now... I should be able to get upstairs again, blog hop and answer comments.

As promised I'll show some of the beautiful quilts I saw at the Sydney Quilt show last weekend.
Some colourful...

Some black and white...

And for ALL you HeXiE lovers...

I've also noticed that I have an amazing group of lovely bloggers who follow me as friends... so IF I get to a magical 300... I'll find something NiCe to giveaway... just to say ThaNK YoU !
Stayed tuned... my fingers and toes... are crossed xx.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you are feeling better and boy you are close to the 300,good.xx luck

Sheila said...

Good to hear you are doing a little better , you are sooooooo close to that 300 mark I am sure you will get there shortly . Rest up :-)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I am so pleased you are feeling better Chez...how good were those quilts...

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi Cheryl,
So glad you aare feeling better. the quilts are beautiful!
Hugs,
Linda

Christine M said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better because I think you've passed it to me! I'm heading off now for a lie down on the couch. I don't even feel like taking it easy and stitching!

donna said...

So glad you are feeling better. Love the scarf you are working on. What a lovely color. The quilts are fabulous.
Hugs
donna

Sisbabestitches said...

Hope your nose is recovering nicely now. Those quilts are stunning.
As you can see, I am sort of back online, keeping everything crossed it will stay that way.

Lyn said...

Sounds like you've had a couple of rough days..good to hear your on the mend...the mini quilts were just gorgeous

Anthea said...

That's bad luck you've been crook! I wave my Get Well Wand in your direction... LOVE the hexy quilt, I've not seen a design of hexies like that before. Don't worry the sewing machine loves you & will not run away, LOL

Leanne said...

Oh No !! after such a fun time in Sydney...hope you feel better real soon...L xo

Helen said...

The colour of that scarf is gorgeous! I'm busy knitting too, it's the perfect winter hobby.

Helen said...

Oops - just checked and I wasn't a follower! All sorted, and now you are one closer to that 300! You go girl!!

Elyte said...

Have seen lots of great pictures from the Sydney show. Hope you are up and about again and feeling better.

Quilt Kitty said...

Hope you are continuing to recover Cheryl. It was lovely to see picks on Chooky's blog of you all in Sydney, great to put names to faces. Tracee xx

Love Bears All Things said...

Happy to see you're feeling better...
Mama Bear

Deb R said...

Ohh I have had the flu for almost two weeks so I know how you fell **cough cough**
Fingers crossed on getting to 300!

Narelle said...

Hoping you're able to leave the tissue box behind now ... there's nothing like having to stop sewing every 30 seconds to grab a tissue.
Gorgeous colour scarf.

marina said...

hope you shake that bug once and for all asap.
love that hexie quilt!
Your gift exchange parcel has some lovely goodies.