Monday, July 23, 2012

LoVeLY SuRpriSe

I received a very welcomed but totally unexpected letter in my mailbox today. It's all the way from Pauline in the UK. Pauline's blog "Pheonix Heirlooms" is full of her beautiful workmanship with needle and thread... but Pauline is one talented lady with a brush as well. Why not click on over for a visit.

Pauline knows I collect thimbles and as I reached 300 followers she said, she wanted to send me a thimble from London and one from Scotland to celebrate. How NiCe is that!  Bloggers are just soooo very wonderful! Thanks Pauline... I LoVe them!

A friend invited me to join into her swap, but unfortunately I will be away so I'm unable to commit this time... but perhaps YOU are interested.
You will be making one of these...

Click HERE to read all about it.
Kirsty would LoVe you to play along I'm sure!


http://fourhappyviolets.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/stitched-cuff-bracelet-swap.html?spref=fb

6 comments:

Fiona said...

how fun to get those thimbles... so funny I was drafting up a thimble post this morning...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

What a lovely gift. The thimbles are gorgeous. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

how wonderful Chez to have 2 more thimbles to join your collection,you will be counting sleeps now till you leave,lol,not many now.xx

Melody said...

They are delightful.

donna said...

Cheryll your thimbles are beautiful. How sweet of Pauline. I am going to check out her blog.
Hugs
donna

Khris said...

Isn't that lovely...and will be a real treasure to your collection.
Hugs Khris