Thursday, August 30, 2012

OnLy a FeW MoRe SLeePS



Some of you may not be aware... but I am away at the moment but plan to be home over the weekend... so please know that once I have unpacked... I will attempt to tidy up the swap lists... on my sidebar...  of items being sent and received amongst the various players in both 12inch MiNi swap and OASS... and chase up any outstanding items.
I will also get to send out emails with your secret partners details for the Lets Exchange (a black and white bag) ASAP as well.
I will leave registration OPEN until the weekend... so if you are interested in joining in... just email me.
You will still have a full month to work your magic! And if more time is needed please just contact me (your swap Mama) and I’ll let your partner know...I’m sure she will understand under the circumstances.

I really do appreciate your patience and thank you for understanding.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

enjoy ....
Hugz

Maria said...

Enjoy the last few days of your Hols.......

Allie said...

I hope you're having a wonderful time, hon!

Beeshebags said...

Hi Cheryll,

Hope you've had a wonderful time away. Be sure to let me know which day you'll be opening your Friends Swap parcel so I can open mine at the same time! It's still sitting here taunting me lol Hope you like what I sent you.

Hugs
Naomi