Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time'S Up

Registration for the swap of a SPRING themed 12in MiNi will CLoSe at 5.00pm (OZ time) today. If you want to join in and you haven't swapped in one of my swaps before, I will need your name, postal address,email and blog address by then. Otherwise all members listed on the sidebar can expect their partners details ASAP after that.
You have 3 weeks to make and mail the MiNi by 
OCT 5th.

I hope you ALL have loads of FuN with this TheMe.

Did you know that ...
we are finishing WEEK 38 of 2012...
AND there have been 259 days pass us by...
BUT the worst is there is only 107 days until 2013...
Thanks GooDNeSS Christmas is 101 days away.
Still time to make some more masterpieces...

HaVe I ToLd YoU tHaT I LoVe ChristMas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee this year has flown by,i love xmas too,have a good weekend Chez.xx

Allie said...

Nooooooooooooooooo....say it ain't so...........I won't be ready AGAIN!

Maria said...

Sew looking forward to receiving my swappartner sew I can start my first mini....
EEEKKKKK!!!! only 101 till Christmas minus 21 days to send things... Even less for overseas gifts... NO!!!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh.......please add my name to the list Chez.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

I think there are a lot of other little elves who feel the same way you do.Like this little elf :-)

Maria said...

cute new profile photo Cheryll...