Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Another Find

We travelled up the coast of NSW to a little place called Milton. I found another cute quilt shop tucked away in a side street. It's called "My Patch" and it was packed full of lovely eye candy for me to peruse. Again... and only to support local business of course... I HaD to make a couple of purchases... more on that later... but here is a pic of Valerie... plus a few of her shop... for you to enjoy.
I hope you enjoyed this shop walk thru with me...

9 comments:

Maria said...

Oh I did enjoy that walk through...what a lovely shop. And how good of you to go out of your way to support small businesses...wink wink.

Sheila said...

Thanks for taking us along with you to this great shop , wow !

Cherry Pie Designs said...

I will have to make my way down to this lovely shop for a visit

Elyte said...

Good to see you supporting local businesses. A win for both parties.

Katherine said...

ANother beautiful shop to share with us. You are a lucky girl travelling around and finding all these great places to visit.

Noela said...

What a great shop. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.....

Anita said...

Oh Boy, that looks like heaven!!!
Bet you had a lovely time in there....emptied the pockets??
Cheers, Anita.

Lynda said...

Cute shop. Always fun to find a new store to spend money in.

I made a quilt like the one hanging on the wall behind Valerie. I used dark, boy type fabrics and love it. It's on my blog. Very easy and used up lots of scraps.

I'm having a Giveaway. Come on over and check it out.

donna said...

What a great shop. I just love to see other shops it is so much fun.
Hugs
donna