Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TuesDaY GrouP & SAL BaG

A ReMinDeR FirsT... TODAY is the day to mail off your St Paddy's Day MiNi if you haven't already done so. Partner details were sent out late on Sunday evening so be sure to check your email inbox for this info.

These are two of the quilts that were unveiled at "Show and Tell" in our Tuesday group of Novocastrian Quilters Inc.  Aren't they both wonderful!

And I haven't shown the tote I made in our SAL for February. Some of you may have seen it on the SAL blog (in February) but I've now added it to my OPAM list for March.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

such lovely quilts Chez and your bag is awesome ,well done on a beautiful finish my friend.xx

Brenda said...

Quilts are wonderful! You did a great job on the bag.

Unknown said...

Stylish finish on your bag Cheryll. I love the pink quilt from your group. Sharyn:)

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

I love your bag and checkout that Dear Jane Quilt, very inspiring. hugs

Noela said...

Wow those quilts are gorgeous. Love your fabrics in the bag. All the bags made looked great. It was good to see all the different colour choices. Hugs......

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful quilts. Love your bag, the the buttons and rick rack detailing is great!

Cheryl said...

Stunning quilts cheryll, and I love your bag - it looks so different in a different colorway

Cathy said...

I love the Dear Jane, wish i was brave enough to tackle one! Your bag looks terrific, great work!!

Simone Harding said...

Very talented quilters. Also love your bag

Chookyblue...... said...

great SAL bag.......everyones are so different.........