Thursday, May 9, 2013

All Sewn Up

Yes my hand dyed, hand stamped fabric and lace has been cut, stitched, ironed and FiNisHeD into a book / journal CoVeR.
It's just so bright and colourful and totally hand made...

* * * * *
I still have a few swappers waiting on their Mothers Day MiNi.
Please check the sidebar and if your name is still there AND you have received it, please email me so I can update it.
Otherwise... I sincerely hope the mail man delivers a package to your place in the next two days.
I won't be a happY SwAP MaMa if the mail man lets one of my ladies down on their SPeCiaL day on Sunday!!!  PLeaSe HURRY postie xx

* * * * *
OK... enough with the cranky pants...
EnJoY...

A bloke at a horse race whispers to Paddy next to him, "Do you want the winner of the next race?"
Paddy replies "no tanks, oi've only got a small garden."


Joe says to Paddy: "Close your curtains the next time you're making love to your wife. The whole street was watching and laughing at you yesterday."
Paddy says: "Well the joke's on them because I wasn't even at home yesterday."


Mick walks into Paddy's barn and catches him dancing naked in front of a tractor. Mick says, "Oi Paddy, what ya doing?"
Paddy says, "Well me and Mary haven't been getting on in the bedroom lately & the therapist recommended I do something sexy to a tractor."



23 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol those jokes are so funny.Wow your new journal cover looks fantastic in the chex designed fabrics,well done on a beautiful finish Chez,enjoy your day my friend.xx

pamkennison said...

Your journal cover looks wonderful, very cleaver girl :) and the jokes, I had a good laugh in the office :) xxx

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

A Chez original and I LOVE it, Well done. hugs

Unknown said...

thanks for the giggle.
And the journal cover looks brilliant. well done.

Anthea said...

oh my, i actually did Laugh Out Loud!! thanks for the funnies! x

Sisbabestitches said...

GUFFAW!!! Oh broad grinning here :)
Gosh the journal cover is fabulous, and loving that purple trim-my bit!

Googy Girl said...

Your journal looks great.... I have nt touched myn yet... Been too busy in MY room.....

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

Still laughing out loud!!... thanks...great jokes!! Xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh your journal is lovely... so special. Love the Paddy jokes.

Susan said...

Great work with the fabric and journal.....and the cheesy jokes.

Fiona said...

love your journal.... really lovely.... and had a good laugh at your jokes...
Hugz

Jane said...

What a stunning journal cover

Teresa F. said...

Well done! The journal cover looks fantastic!

Claire said...

Oh you are a little bit naughty with those jokes! Way too funny. Why is always the Irish that are picked on? Anyway, your journal cover looks great, well done.

Shirley said...

What lovely bright colours for the journal cover x

Katherine said...

Looks fantastic made up as a journal cover.

Cardygirl said...

The fabric looks fabulous!

cucki said...

sweetttttttttttttttt x

Noela said...

Your new journal cover is fantastic, bet you can't wait to use it. Hugs.....

Cheryl said...

Your journal cover is just gorgeous Cheryll, and loved the jokes

Simone Harding said...

Great journal covers. Yes I hope me postie doesn't disappoint. Also thanks for the jokes brought a much needed smile to my face.

marina said...

your journal cover looks great!
the paddy jokes gave me a giggle... lol

Bev C said...

Hello Cheryll,

I was wondering what you were going to make with your fabric, this is stunning Cheryll.

When is the joke book coming out.

Happy days.
Bev.